A prebiotic toner that your pores will love! ☺️
It’s pronounced Por Favor! And it’s made for your pores!
Pore Favor is a microbiota-friendly formula toner, designed to help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and balance your skin's sebum secretion. Pore Favor helps you achieve that velvet/matte skin look, by controlling your shine so you can feel confident throughout the day.
Application: Apply a few drops on your palm after cleaning your face, and gently smooth them over your skin/desired area. (Recommend use on clean skin).
Suitable for all skin type, especially oil skin and those with T-Zone extra shine.
Remark: The color of Pore Favor Water Essence may vary from real life product due to photography lighting.
Multi-oil complex (Bacillus ferment + oat oil + jojoba oil)*:
- A prebiotic ingredient derived from an eco-extraction of a rare type of bacterium from the volcanic hot spring region of Auvergne (France). The Bacillus ferment contains a special type of lipid called Iso C15 fatty acid, only found in bacteria, which contains the property to balance skin’s microbiota and maintain the integrity of your epidermal barrier.
- This ingredient also makes the skin looks younger, thanks to its enzymatic exfoliant property combined with oat oil and jojoba oil that contains anti-fungal properties to relief skin irritation and reduce inflammation.
Barosma Betulina/aka Buchu leaf**:
- A type of plant native to the rugged mountain of South Africa, that is high in diosmin (a type of flavonoid - antioxidant) which helps regulate sebum, refines pores, and suppress acne-induced skin condition.
2 HMW hyaluronic acid:
- Sodium hyaluronate: contains 1800 kDs molecule which works as a film forming property and draws water in the air to your skin, while reducing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: a type of hyaluronic acid often used as a dermal filler; contains >3,000 kDs molecule which helps filling wrinkles and boost skin hydration. This ingredient also holds the active ingredients in your pores, allowing for continuous release of actives into your skin.
We use 5 types of plant-based ceramide (Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, and ceramide precursor/aka phytosphingosine and sphingosine) to help smoothen & hydrate your skin. Ceramides are lipids (fats) that play an essential role in maintaining and structuring the skin barrier, as well as protect the skin against environmental aggressors and pollution by filling in the cracks between skin cells. Ceramides help keep your skin looking younger, protects the integrity of your skin health by preventing moisture loss and restoring protective barrier.
Behenic Acid and Cholesterol:
Ceramide, when formulated with cholesterol and fatty acids, helps create a water-impermeable barrier that prevents excessive water loss, which helps restore firmness and skin’s natural moisturizer factor.
**Reduces sebum production by 42%
**70% see a reduction in pores
Water (Aqua), Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Cholesterol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Bacillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate/Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid
Inspired by the volcanic mountain which contains extremophillic bacteria (dubbed as "the origin of life"), we formulated Pore Favor Water Essence with this innovative ingredient containing the bacteria Anoxybacillus kamchatkensis* found in the volcanic hot spring region of Auvergne, France.
A symbiotic concept that emphasizes the healthy relationship between you and your skin's microbiota, our formula nurtures and strengthens the good bacteria's health that live on your skin to help fight against environmental aggressors.
Happy bacteria = balanced skin biome = healthy skin complexion! ☺️